The Lodge is a 3,000-square foot, three-level authentic log cabin, built with red pine, hemlock, and white pine logs, all harvested within 30 miles of the building site. Inside you’ll enjoy hard maple flooring, hickory and walnut cabinetry, trimmed in sassafras. Additional details crafted in cherry, red oak, white oak, and honeysuckle bring the outdoors inside and give the lodge its natural charm. It sleeps up to 18 guests, has a fully-equipped modern kitchen, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a spacious family room, recreation room, and cozy loft.
A breakdown of the lodge, in greater detail:
- Loft: full size “window seat” bed; queen-size bed, queen-size sleeper sofa, and full-size futon—sleeps 7–8
- First Floor Bedroom: queen-size bed—sleeps 2
- Downstairs Bedroom #1: two twin bunk beds—sleeps 4
- Downstairs Bedroom #2: queen bunk bed—sleeps 4
- Bathrooms: three (full), one on each floor
- Kitchen: refrigerator, range, automatic dishwasher, microwave.
- Dining Room: seats 10 around table, 2 more at bar.
- Family Room: wood-burning stove, love seat, and sofa.
- Recreation Room: flat screen tv (hd/blue ray dvd), shuffle puck table, dart board, love seat and sofa.
- Pool Room:Heated indoor swimming pool, table and chairs.
- Patio:Hot Tub, fire pit, and folding chairs.
- Outdoors:Two picnic tables, charcoal grill.