Papa’s Place is the most spacious venue at Weyrich Woods. 4,300-square-foot, three-level A-frame home, and is a cozy haven for larger retreats and family gatherings It’s fully-equipped kitchen and spacious traditional dining room are ideal for hosting. The family room, with its cathedral ceiling and stone fireplace, provides a relaxing atmosphere for unwinding and conversing. Its wrap-around deck features a lovely view of a wooded ravine and accommodates outdoor dining in the warmer months. Papa’s Place, with five bedrooms and four full baths, sleeps up to 26 guests and has a maximum 30 guests with the use of cots. It also features a game room, with a regulation pool table, and an exercise room.
- Open floor plan unites kitchen, dining room and family room.
- Family room features cathedral ceiling, wood-burning stove, and flat screen TV.
- Dining room seats 10 with ample space for supplementation with folding table/chairs (not provided).
- Kitchen equipped with gas range, microwave, full-size fridge and amply cabinet and counter space and adjoining laundry room.
- Two main floor bedrooms: master bedroom with queen size bed and master bath and second bedroom with two full size beds.
- Additional full bath on main floor.
- Rec Room with pool table, sectional sofa and flat screen TV.
- Spacious bedroom with full size bed and access to back patio with hot tub.
- Full bath accessible from rec room and bedroom.
- Large open loft with six twin beds on large bunk bed structure, full size futon sofa, love seat that serves as pull-out twin bed.
- Large bedroom with queen size bed, full size bed, and love seat that serves as pull-out twin.
- Bathroom with jacuzzi tub accessible from loft and bedroom.